- Corporate Primary Membership is company owned and is transferable at the request of the company by written notification to ILEA Canada.
- Additional Corporate Member is a subsequent membership for a company that currently holds a corporate primary membership. This can be transferred at the request of the company by written notification to ILEA Canada.
- Individual Member is a personally owned membership that is non-transferable.
- Non-Profit is any representative employed by a non-profit agency, tax exempt foundation, government, or philanthropic organization.
To join as a FULL member, please visit http://ileacanada.com/application-for-membership/
Student Membership is available with the following conditions:
- Students can be part or full time and must be enrolled in a recognized certificate program.
- Student members must volunteer for ten (10) hours to their ILEA chapter per year, helping with chapter meetings, mailings, and other chapter business.
- Students will not have a listing on the ILEA web site, will not be permitted to use Member Discounts, cannot vote on chapter business or hold an office in ILEA.
- Students will not be permitted to use the ILEA logo on business cards or any promotional material.
- Student memberships can be held for a maximum of four years
- Students memberships can only be held while a student is enrolled in a post-secondary institution and cannot be extended beyond their date of graduation
To join as a STUDENT member, download and complete the Student Membership Application