February 6, 2018
Mark your calendars and plan to join ILEA Edmonton for two amazing events on February 27th & 28th.
On February 27th, the 4th Annual WEDmonton event will take place in The Club at the Citadel Theatre. Join us from 5:00 – 9:00 and plan to learn from one of the best in the Canadian Wedding industry – Mary Swaffield – The Wedpreneur. Mary will be sharing strategies on how to identify & attract the ideal clients including:
- What is an ideal client and how do you know who YOUR ideal client is
- How to determine who is NOT your ideal client (and why this is more important that knowing who they ARE)
- Why it’s important to identify your ideal client
- How to educate potential clients and turn them into ideal clients
- Brand strategy is more than a logo
- How crowdsourcing – and our reaction to it – is a risk to the industry (and your pocketbook)
- Why it’s important to fish where the fish are (aka active marketing vs passive marketing)
After Mary’s presentation, stick around to enjoy drinks, delicious food, and entertainment courtesy of the Esquires.