May 30, 2018
Rapidly growing music and entertainment company seeks dynamic individual for position of Client & Performer Relations. The individual will interface daily with the company president/owner, entertainment director, musicians, bands, entertainers, and clients assisting with daily operations. There is excellent opportunity for advancement within the company.
The individual will be responsible for:
– Interfacing with current and new clients, current and new performers, handling inside sales leads, creating quotations, creating contracts and invoices for engagements
– Supporting company president/owner, entertainment director, and other company staff with various tasks as delegated
– Creating quotations to clients, assessing entertainment availability, following up on sales leads to assist the entertainment team as required
– Organizing and managing events on behalf of clients and performers
– Answering phones, managing the office and other administrative duties
– General accounting duties
– Scanning and filing of documents
– Maintain all company databases
– Scouting new talent and making roster recommendations.
Other duties and responsibilities may be added depending on interest, skills and necessity.
– Possess excellent computer skills and be completely proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Knowledge of QuickBooks software a definite asset.
– Possess excellent writing, organizational and communication skills
– Knowledge of music industry an asset
– Knowledge of event planning an asset
– Have a friendly phone demeanor and be customer-focused.
– Work four-five days per week, starting at 4-5 hours per day/16-20 hours per week during weekdays, increasing to five days per week, 6-8 hours per day/30-40 hours per week starting September 4 2018 (hours are somewhat flexible but must be worked during business hours between 9am-5pm – working from home or remotely is not possible in this position); out-of-office hours may include liaising with clients, scouting talent, working company events, etc. Some evenings and weekends may be required depending on workload and client events. Some travel may also be required.
– Have own transportation
– Must be able to work independently
– Work offsite events if and when required. This may include some weeknights and weekend days/nights depending on the scope of the event.
– Be available without vacation or time off June 18-August 13 2018 inclusive, October 4-December 18 2018 inclusive, and June 17-July 15 2019.
This is a part time/ 1 year contract position to cover a maternity leave starting immediately. Hours per week will increase starting September 4 2018 to 30-40 hours per week pending business volume.
Experience: 2 years in the Event and Music/Entertainment industry
If your qualifications fit this description, please submit your cover letter and resume through indeed.ca. Thank you in advance, however only potential candidates will be contacted.